Dolphin Wave 30 is a robotic pool cleaner perfect for pools up to 15 m length thanks to its cable of 18 m
- Cleaning cycle duration : 3 hours with automatic switch off at the end of the cycle.
- Cable length: 18 m for pools up to 15 m length
- "Swivel" device against knotting
- Weight 11 kg.
- Brushes for PVC or, upon request, Kanebo brushes for ceramics
- Pool scanning system for the cleaning of both bottom and walls
- Active brushing ensuring the highest hygiene; removes algae and bacteria thereby improving the water quality
- System of protection of the engine in case of excess load and water leaving
- Suction power 17 m3/h
- Large filtering sack (as standard equipment 1 sack for rough filth 70 micron)
- Transformer IP54 , 100-250V
- Caddy indluded
- Warranty 3 years
Maytronics useful hints on both use and maintenance of pool robotic cleaners by Dolphin
- Connect the electric cable, making sure that the power supply is at least at 3 m from the pool edge. During the use, the power supply shall be placed in the shade. Never use an extension cable.
- If the robotic clenaer by Dolphin is equipped with combined brushes or kanebo/wonder, gently push the brushes into the water until they are completely saturated.
- Brushes Kanebo for ceramics.
- Release the minimum length of cable necessary to ensure the reaching of every area of the pool. Keep the exceeding cable rolled up outside the pool.
- After every cleaning cycle, remove the Dolphin cleaner from the pool in order to prevent a premature wear of its plastic components.
- After every cleaning cycle, wash the filtering sack or the cartridges. If the sack is obstructed, the efficiency of both scanning and cleaning is reduced. Wash the filtering sack in the washing machine once every two months using a standard cycle for synthetic fabrics.
- If the cleaner is equipped with kanebo/wonder brushes, wash them under running water. For an improved functioning, the temperature level, pH and chlorine in the water shall be compatible with those listed as follows:
Temperature from 10° to 34° C
PH from 7.0 to 7.8
Chlorine max. 4 ppm / NaCl 5000 ppm. Remove the cable from the power supply weekly, stretch the knotted parts and leave it under the sun for some hours.
- Put the robot in the shade on its caddy slider or, if not present, upended.
sack (as standard equipment 1 sack for rough filth 70 micron)
Transformer IP54 , 100-250V
Free and insured delivery throughout Italy including the islands: Sardinia and Sicily.