- On sale!
Electrical robotic pool cleaner Dolphin RUN 30
Automatic and electrical robotic pool cleaner RUN 30 Dolphin by Maytronics for the cleaning of the pool bottom up to 12 m depth.
- Cleaning cycle duration of the pool cleaner Dolphin RUN 20 : about 2 hours with automatic switch off at the end of the cycle.
- Cable length 18 m for pools with a depth up to 12 m.
- Double filtering system - basket of 70 micron + 4 catridge
- Top opening facilitating the filter application and making the cleaning easier.
- "Active brush" action with double speed. Brushes for PVC.
- Scanning system CleverClean ensuring the complete cleaning of the pool bottom as well as of the corners between bottom and wall.
- No caddy.
- Warranty 2 years.
Maytronics useful hints on both use and maintenance of pool robotic cleaners by Dolphin
- Connect the electric cable, making sure that the power supply is at least at 3 m from the pool edge. During the use, the power supply shall be placed in the shade. Never use an extension cable.
- If the robotic clenaer by Dolphin is equipped with combined brushes or kanebo/wonder, gently push the brushes into the water until they are completely saturated.
- Release the minimum length of cable necessary to ensure the reaching of every area of the pool. Keep the exceeding cable rolled up outside the pool.
- After every cleaning cycle, remove the Dolphin cleaner from the pool in order to prevent a premature wear of its plastic components.
- After every cleaning cycle, wash the filtering sack or the cartridges. If the sack is obstructed, the efficiency of both scanning and cleaning is reduced. Wash the filtering sack in the washing machine once every two months using a standard cycle for synthetic fabrics.
- If the cleaner is equipped with kanebo/wonder brushes, wash them under running water.
- For an improved functioning, the temperature level, pH and chlorine in the water shall be compatible with those listed as follows:
- Remove the cable from the power supply weekly, stretch the knotted parts and leave it under the sun for some hours.
- Put the robot in the shade on its caddy slider or, if not present, upended.
Free and insured delivery throughout Italy, including Sicily and Sardinia.
- Cycle duration
- 2 h
- Filtration power
- Senza telecomando (solo trasformatore)
- Struttura Interna
- Con buca tuffi
- Tipo di Rivestimento
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like