- On sale!
Robotic pool cleaner Master M5 - Brushes for PVC
Automatic robotic pool cleaner Master M5 Dolphin - Brushes for PVC by Maytronics for the cleaning of floor, walls and water line.
- Cycle time: 2/3/4 hours with automatic turning off at the end of the cycle
- Junction swivel against tangling
- Cable length : 18 m for pools up to 12 m
- Double filtration system for fine and gross filth, with cartridge
- Brushes for PVC
- Scanning system to ensure the complete cleaning of the pool
- Suction rate 17 m3/h
- Transformer IP54
- Timer for weekly programming of the pool cleaning
- Weight 10.5 kg.
- "Caddy" carriage included
- Guarantee 3 years
Useful hints by Maytronics on the use and maintenance of Dolphin cleaners
- Connect the cable to the power source, and make sure that the power supply is at least 3 m far from the pool border. During its use, the power supply shall be positioned in the shade. Attention: never use an extension cable.
- If the Dolphin cleaner is equipped with combined brushes or kanebo/wonder, push gently the brushes into the water until they are completely saturated.
- Release the minimum length of cable necessary to ensure the reach of every corner of the pool. Leave the exceeding cable rolled up outside the pool.
- After every cleaning cycle, remove the Dolphin cleaner from the water to avoid an accelerated wear of its components in plastic.
- After every cleaning cycle, wash both filter sack and cartridges. If the sack is obstructed, then the efficacy of both scanning and cleaning is compromised. Wash the sack filter into the washing machine every two months using a standard cycle for synthetic materials.
- If the cleaner is equipped with brushes kanebo/wonder, wash them under running water.
- For a better performance, the level of temperature, pH and chlorine of water shall be compatible with the following ones:
Temperature from 10° to 34° C
PH from 7.0 to 7.8
Chlorine max 4 ppm / NaCl 5000 ppm.
- Remove the cable every week, extend the tangled parts of the cable, put it outside and leave it under the sun for some hours.
- Put the robot in the shade on its caddy carriage. If not equipped with the carriage, put it upside down.
- Cycle duration
- 2/3/4 h
- Cable lenght
- 18 m
- 12 kg
- Intake power
- 17 m3/h
- Filtration power
- Cartucce ultra fini
- Con telecomando
- Struttura Interna
- Con buca tuffi
- Tipo di Rivestimento
No customer reviews for the moment.