- On sale!
Robotic pool cleaner Dolphin Wave 50
Dolphin Wave 50 is a perfect cleaner for pools up to 15 m of length thanks to its cable of 24 m. It carries our an extra deep cleaning of the pool thanks to a cycle time of 4 hours.
Dolphin Wave 50 is a perfect cleaner for pools up to 15 m of length thanks to its cable of 24 m.
- Cycle time: 4 hours with automatic turning off at the end of the cycle
- Cable length: 18 m for pools up to 12 m length
- Junction "Swivel" against tangling
- Weight 11 kg.
- Brushes for PVC or, upon request, Kanebo for ceramic
- Pool scanning for the cleaning of both floor and walls
- Active brushing which ensures the highest hygiene and removes seaweeds, bacteria at the same time improving the quality of water
- Mechanism of motor protection in case of overloading or in case it goes out from water
- Suction rate 17 m3/h
- Large filtration sack
- Transformer IP54 , 100-250V
- Carriage included
- Guarantee 2 years
Useful hints by Maytronics on the use and maintenance of Dolphin cleaners
- Connect the cable to the power source, and make sure that the power supply is at least 3 m far from the pool border. During its use, the power supply shall be positioned in the shade. Attention: never use an extension cable.
- If the Dolphin cleaner is equipped with combined brushes or kanebo/wonder, push gently the brushes into the water until they are completely saturated.
- Release the minimum length of cable necessary to ensure the reach of every corner of the pool. Leave the exceeding cable rolled up outside the pool.
- After every cleaning cycle, remove the Dolphin cleaner from the water to avoid an accelerated wear of its components in plastic.
- After every cleaning cycle, wash both filter sack and cartridges. If the sack is obstructed, then the efficacy of both scanning and cleaning is compromised. Wash the sack filter into the washing machine every two months using a standard cycle for synthetic materials.
- If the cleaner is equipped with brushes kanebo/wonder, wash them under running water.
- For a better performance, the level of temperature, pH and chlorine of water shall be compatible with the following ones:
Temperature from 10° to 34° C
PH from 7.0 to 7.8
Chlorine max 4 ppm / NaCl 5000 ppm.
- Remove the cable every week, extend the tangled parts of the cable, put it outside and leave it under the sun for some hours.
- Put the robot in the shade on its caddy carriage. If not equipped with the carriage, put it upside down.
Free and insured delivery throughout Italy including the islands: Sardegna and Sicily
- Cycle duration
- 4 h
- Cable lenght
- 24 m
- 11 kg
- Intake power
- 17 m3/h
- IP54 transformer
- 100-250 V
- Filtration power
- 5 micron
- Senza telecomando (solo trasformatore)
- Struttura Interna
- Con buca tuffi
- Tipo di Rivestimento
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like